Puma Lodge Giorno Noi (Honeymoon) Program
Candlelit Dinner Included
Beautifully Located Hotel
Full Spa Amenities
Why choose this package?
Noi Puma Lodge is located between Rio Los Cipreses National Park (in the O’Higgins Region) and the Argentina border. Here, guests will experience the essence of nature in its most natural state while you revitalize yourself in a uniquely inspiring setting.
A welcome drink upon arrival and buffet breakfast included
Wide variety of activities available — mountain biking, hiking etc
Spa Los Cipreses: full treatments and massages available complete with outdoor pools and jacuzzis
Click the Tabs For More Information
CLP 103,530 per person
2 days, 1 night
Fundo Sierra Nevada S/N, Machalí, O’Higgins
- Welcome drink
- Buffet breakfast in the restaurant ‘Alto Las Leñas’
- Free access to the Los Cipreses Spa
- Candlelight dinner
- Transportation from Santiago to the hotel
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and dinner
What to bring
- A warm and windproof jacket; those made from Gore-Tex and polar fleece are particularly good
- Walking/hiking shoes and plenty of socks
- Gloves, hat and/or earmuffs to protect your ears from the wind
- Trekking trousers, sweater and fleece
- Sun cream, sun hat, lip balm and sunglasses
- Swimsuit, for the pools Binoculars for wildlife-watching and camera equipment for capturing your surroundings
- Day-pack for excursions
Good to know
Ranging over 5000m², the Noi Puma Lodge includes large comfortable rooms, a spa, gym, climbing wall, corporate meeting rooms, a small shop, games room, library, a very well-stocked wine cellar, hot tub, and a beautiful external pool.
Throughout the year, Noi Puma Lodge will surprise you with exclusive activities unique to the Cono Sur (Southern Cone): mountain biking, trekking, heliski and snow-show trekking. Conquer the summit in Noi Puma lodge, hailed one of the best heliski centers in Chile and across the globe.